The term ibeamlabs.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to IB Labs, Inc., are acknowledged on the website, but where this is omitted these trademarks are deemed to be the property of their owners.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York of USA.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ibeamlabs.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ibeamlabs.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ibeamlabs.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any action or dispute arising from the use of information on this site will be deemed to have been undertaken and concluded in the State of New York, USA and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and all parties thereto shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of New York courts. A visitor agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the city of the web site owner, namely, Ney York, USA.
We do not use, nor do we condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. Our contact us forms and emails are opt-in only. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning our domain to firstname.lastname@example.org. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND FAIR USE DOCTRINE, and the right to excerpt for further news reporting, comment, discussion, education or criticism. However, if you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed at this site, please contact us at email@example.com
You will need to provide the following information for action to be taken:
- Specifically identify copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the content at our site that you claim is infringing, with the DIRECT POST URL of the document (not the generic site URL).
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of the above information, ibeamlabs.com may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material from the site until the situation can be resolved.