IB Design Approach
Our approach for in-situ nano-machining entails:
- Anticipation of the end-target
- Interactive milling with real-time visualization
- Completion of the process right at the target
IB open concept enables integration of different milling and imaging techniques. These include proprietary multiple beam optics, precise motion mechanics and dedicated end point detection based on imaging and analytical solutions.
We focus on real time process control and automation. User friendly software for process monitoring and visualization is provided for customer convenience.
IB Design requirements:
- Nanometer depth resolution and surface quality
- High planarity
- Variable large process area (>10x10um2)
- Ease of use
- Integrated imaging and analytical process end-point detection
- Enabling customization